From: Tom Eugelink [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 17 October 2003 06:32
To: Log4J Users List
Subject: Re: App-server independent log4j logging

JBoss uses Tomcat underneath and I'm confused about the output of log4j
in Tomcat also (one of my previous emails three days ago where noone
responded on).

What is  very useful is setting the log4j debugging on
(-Dlog4j.debug=on). And if you search for "using" you might find that
log4j is using multiple configuration files. Currently I'm trying to
figure out if that is the case with my problem.

Tom

Jacob Kjome wrote:

> Try reading this and see if it helps out:

http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?Log4JProjectPages/AppContainerL
ogging