Hi ,

When i removed log4j jar file from my WEB-INF/lib ... i am getting this
error ...
that mean application is not able to find classes .....

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/log4j/Logger

what can be the problem now ................

TIA

Note

This email including any attachments is intended solely for the use of named
recipient only.If you are not that person, you are not authorized to
read,copy,forward,disclose,take any action on information.Any other use of
this email and attachments is prohibited.The views expressed in this email
are not necessarily those of BMA.If you received this email by mistake,
please destroy all copies and contact  to the sender by email.your
cooperation is appreciated.

*********