Hello,

My application is using a jar file MyJar.jar that uses
log4j (I have the latest release of log4j).

I have put both MyJar.jar and log4j.jar in a directory
in my classpath. I have also put the file
"log4j.properties" into this same directory.

My log4j.properties file reads:

# Default Logging Configuration

log4j.rootLogger=INFO, stdout

#to increase logging level

#log4j.logger.org.dcm4cheri=DEBUG

#to decrease logging level

#log4j.logger.org.dcm4cheri=ERROR

log4j.appender.stdout.layout.ConversionPattern=%d{ABSOLUTE}
%-5p %x - %m\n

When I run the program, I get the following warning:

(org.dcm4cheri.server.ServerImpl).
log4j:WARN Please initialize the log4j system
properly.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Aaron Boxer