From: Andreas Bothner [ MTN - Innovation Centre ]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 2003年11月4日 15:17
To: Log4J Users List
Subject: LoggingEvent.locationInfo

Hi,

Looking at the source of the LoggingEvent class I see that the
getLocationInformation() method creates a new LocationInfo object using
a new Throwable, and not the throwable that might be referenced by the
LoggingEvent's member throwableInfo.  Considering that the LocationInfo
class searches the Throwable to obtain the location information when it
gets instantiated, I do not understand how it ever gets the location
information, because the throwable created by getLocationInfo() is
always empty?

I must be missing something....  can somebody point out to me what,
please.

Thank you

Andreas Bothner
Systems Integrator
Mobile Telephone Networks - Information Systems

NOTE: This e-mail message is subject to the MTN Group disclaimer see
http://www.mtn.co.za/email_disclaimer.asp