Hi,

I put my log4j.properties file in c:\\jarfiles and I did the following:

java -Dlog4j.configuration=c:\\jarfiles\log4j.properties
org.pdfbox.searchengine.lucene.LucenePDFDocument C:\\pdf\h6603lab4.pdf

But I get the following:

(org.pdfbox.pdfparser.PDFParser).

I read the manual at

http://jakarta.apache.org/log4j/docs/manual.html

It says the following needs to be done for Tomcat 4:

For example:
set CATALINA_OPTS=-Dlog4j.configuration=file:/c:/jarfiles/log4j.properties
In the environment variables.
And I did just that.
Can I do the following?

java -Dlog4j.configuration=c:\\jarfiles\log4j.properties
org.pdfbox.searchengine.lucene.LucenePDFDocument C:\\pdf\h6603lab4.pdf
I can choose the ignore the error message but I would like to solve this problem
before moving on.
Anyone can help?