Hi,

Thanks for the improvements to the receiver panel for restarting receivers!

I'm now trying to evaluate the JMSReceiver - someone here raised the issue that the
SocketHubAppender/Receiver is not password protected, and also there are concerns over
the possible performance impact if lots of people decide to connect for remote
monitoring over a (potentially) slow network connection. I'm hoping that I can address
these points by switching to JMS.

Problem is, org.apache.log4j.net.JMSReceiver doesn't get distributed with the webstart
chainsaw jars as far as I can tell (and I'm having problems accessing apache cvs at
the moment).

Is there a particular reason why the JMSReceiver isn't part of the distribution?

Thanks in advance,
Stephen

Phone x59668

--

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the
intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender