From: Paul Smith [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, August 20, 2004 3:50 AM
To: 'Log4J Users List'
Subject: RE: [HELP][HELP][HELP][HELP] RollingFileAppender on Windows
Platform

I've got 0 experience with RollingFileAppender, but I think under Windows it
has this problem.  Have you tried the DailyRollingFileAppender?  It's a
different class, and while it does not have a max-backup property, it
definitely rolls over properly under windows when the date pattern triggers
it.
Might be worth a shot.
Cheers,
Paul Smith