Hi,

        I have some questions configuring DBAppender and JMSAppender.

        I read that to configure them, and some of the new appenders, I either have
to do it programatically or use Joran. I don't want to code it, so Joran it
is.

        My question is what is the status of the Joran configurator, and where can
I get docs and examples for it. I found some in the wiki, but not quite what
I wanted.

        Also, is the .properties configuration format deprecated ? Should I avoid
it ?

thanks
Ricardo Trindade