Hi,
There's no IMAP appender built into the log4j core that I'm aware of.
You can write one ;)

You can define an ErrorHandler for an Appender.  It would be called if
the Appender fails.  See the org.apache.log4j.ErrorHandler JavaDoc for
more details.

Yoav Shapira http://www.yoavshapira.com

Internet
>has
>to offer.
>http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-
>ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Mark
et_M
>SNIS_Taglines
>  Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN(r) Premium right now and get
the
>first two months FREE*.

and/or privileged.  This e-mail is intended only for the individual(s) to whom
it is addressed, and may not be saved, copied, printed, disclosed or used by
anyone else.  If you are not the(an) intended recipient, please immediately