Is each EAR deployed to it's own appserver?  Or do both EAR's belong to the
same appserver, but fall under different applications?  I know that in
Websphere there is a setting which says "Application Classloader Policy".
The two options are MULTIPLE and SINGLE.  If MULTIPLE is choosen, then it
will use a seperate classloader per application.  Perhaps there is a similar
thing for Weblogic?