Quoting ron <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> What I would like to do is:
> Log net.tutim on DEBUG level *only* to one log,
> Log all others on INFO level *only* to another log,
>
> Can anyone help me with that?

You don't have your config in this email, but as I recall from yesterday, you
had both appenders attached to the root logger.  If you don't want any other
messages than those coming from "net.tutim" going to that appender, remove it
from the root logger and add it only to the "net.tutim" logger.  And then do as
was suggested by both Curt and myself, which was using additivity on the
"net.tutim" logger....

log4j.additivity.net.tutim=false

Jake