I assume that your default locale is French. Currently there is not an option to specify that logging should use a locale other than the current default and conversions follow the current locale. There have been discussions on the desirability of adding that ability.

At the moment, your options would be to change the default locale (I think "java -Duser.language=en" may do the trick) or to use a date format that is not affected by the locale ("yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm:ss")