Hi Ceki,

I am using an older version, but not *that* old... 1.0.3

Would you expect that upgrading from 1.0.3 to 1.0.4 (the latest production
release I can see) and also removing the
org.apache.commons.logging.LogFactory file would result in my logging
still working as it does now with that file?

I'm certainly willing to give it a try if you are telling that is the the
correct answer (you would know better than me certainly!) :)

--
Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect