ok,

I found where it comes from, I didn't load the log4jxml file the first time, I call it,

Nicolas Maujean

From: Jacob Kjome <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Log4J Users List <log4j-user@logging.apache.org>
Subject: Re: first log in catalina.out
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2005 14:00:04 -0500

Quoting Nicolas Maujean <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Hi,
>
> The first log is going in the catalina.out file, whereas I specify log4j > to write it in a file. The other time it does it well, it is just the first
> time that it wrote it in the catalina.out
>
> can anyone answer ?

As Yoav mentioned in the the bug report you posted, this is probably a
configuration issue. As such, you should probably post your configuration so
that we can evaluate if there are any issues with it that could change the
behavior to work as you expect. Also mention any other details we should know in order to reproduce. If there is no obvious configuration issue, it would be
helpful if you could post a minimal testcase so that we can reproduce the
behavior.

Jake