Hi,

I am facing a problem with DailyRollingFileAppender. It does not roll.
When Log4j tries to roll the file at midnight, following error occurs

[9/13/05 0:00:00:195 GMT+05:30] 5ad73074 SystemErr     R log4j:ERROR
Failed to rename [C:/logs/debug-log.txt] to
[C:/logs/debug-log.txt.2005-09-12].

I am having a web application deployed in Websphere. My application has
a threaded class which keeps on logging periodically. The application
may have multiple instances of this threaded class. However when the
error occured there was only one instance running.

Please help me. My log file is growing in MBs.

Regards,
Jitendra