From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 07, 2006 7:11 PM
To: log4j-user@logging.apache.org
Subject: Using the same tables for log4j with JDBC appender and
Log4PLSQL

We are foreseing to use Log4PLSQL in our DB & I was wandering if we could use this for our WebApp too... I would like to kknow if there are people who use both and preferably inserting the messages into the same tables ?

Tx,

\T, -- Any fool can write code that a computer can understand. Good programmers write code that humans can understand. Martin Fowler T. : +32 (0)2 742 05 94
M. : +32 (0)497 44 68 12
@  : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Do you skype too ... ?