Hi all,

While I did finally find that link when I was searching a while back,
it took me a long time--it would be really nice to have a link to it
from the main 'downloads' page:

http://logging.apache.org/log4j/docs/download.html

and probably a link from the binary download page as well, for those
who accidentally made it there looking for the source:

http://logging.apache.org/site/binindex.cgi

-Sam