Seems to be a problem with TortoiseSVN, i tried to access using the subversion client in trigris.org

Thanks.

Curt Arnold wrote:

On Mar 30, 2006, at 4:27 AM, Ricardo Lopes wrote:

Hi,

I'm trying to checkout the Log4jME version using TortoiseSVN, but i
can't access the repository.

What application do you use?

Is there any other way to get the library?

Thanks,
Ricardo Lopes.

I was just able to checkout log4jMini using the svn command line client:

svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/logging/sandbox/log4j/ log4jMini log4jMini

Haven't used TortoiseSVN. Are you able to check out anything else from svn.apache.org? Can you open http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ logging/sandbox/log4j/log4jMini in a web browser to see if there is a connection problem?