> To use it, you'd have to get the Chainsaw distribution (not use the Web
> Start version), build log4j locally from SVN head, and use the
> locally-built log4j-xml jar when running Chainsaw locally.

I tried to build it, but I can't get it working. At first I only checkout
the chainsaw part, but that did not work. I then tried building log4j and
put the generated log4j in the lib folder of the chainsaw sources, but that
does not work either. It seems that things from the xml package are not
included in the log4j jar. Is there a nightly snapshot build somewhere?

regards,

Wim
PS: Maven 2 is a great tool to make it easier to build things....