From: Javier Gonzalez [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, June 30, 2006 6:47 PM
To: Log4J Users List
Subject: Re: Reload config file

Yes, you can. Be careful, though, that reloading, AFAIK, doesn't drop the old
configuration and load the new one, it loads the new config on top of the old
one. Which means that, if you configured an appender, and then reload the file
without that appender, said appender still "exists" and is configured as per
the old config.

(somebody please correct me if I'm wrong :)

--
Javier González Nicolini