Hi Neeraj/Suneel,

Excellent...
I got the solution and working fine..
Thanks for your help.

Also I require how to get the time stamp before this line
DEBUG com.dcx.gsp.glt.puecompare.PueCompareLogHooks -
The line should look like as follows:
2006-07-28 13:08:07,725 [main] DEBUG
com.dcx.gsp.glt.puecompare.PueCompareLogHooks - xyz

How to get this timestamp by setting in the below mentioned log4j properties.

Please help me out on this tooo.

Regards,

Dara.