Thanks Heri for ur help..
one thing more i want to ask is is this configuration will be done in
Log4j.properties..if not then where i have to write all this.And is
TraceDenyFilter and XMLDenyFilter are self made filters or do i have two
build two classes extending these filters. In case so where i have to save
these filter classes.

ur help is really useful to me