Hello

I have a log server (SimpleSocketServer), which gathers all the log4j
clients log. All the clients use their application specific settings,
and a root logger (in ERROR level) to catch tomcat Exceptions.

To the server the log hierarchy is like this:
mycountry.mycompany.myapplication1
mycountry.mycompany.myapplication2
mycountry.mycompany.myapplication3
org.apache.catalina

In this way if I get a tomcat error, I don't know which server was the
source of the exception.

Does any way to change the logging hierarchy like this:
myserver1.mycountry.mycompany.myapplication1
myserver1.org.apache.catalina
myserver2.mycountry.mycompany.myapplication2
myserver2.org.apache.catalina
myserver3.mycountry.mycompany.myapplication3
myserver3.org.apache.catalina

Thanks:
 Bence