From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Kamal Ahmed
Sent: Tuesday, December 19, 2006 10:38 AM
To: Log4J Users List
Subject: RE: Messaging Mapping?

Rocky,

Try using Resource Bundles and messages.properties
The mapping is done in messages.properties file
Here is a sample:

G8dEvent.NullSourceType='source type id' must not be null
WmTimedFileAppenderBase.NullDatePattern=DatePattern option is not set for
appender {0}, using default: {1}
WmLogManager.NullLogDir=Log file directory cannot be null