How many different "types of users" do you have?  Are all types known
ahead of time?

On 1/15/07, Gajendra Pingalkar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
In my application, currently we r maintaining all logs in same file of Log4j.
Instead of that, i want to maintain logs seperatly depend-upon his user-type.
Whenever a specific user has get login, his information has been maintain in a
specific file, all other user has get login, same type as previous user, being
maintain in same file. When different type of user has get login, his
information should maintain in different file. As per considering my
requirement, please suggest some helpful idias and also code snipets , etc

Thanks and Regards,
Gajendra Pingalkar

James Stauffer        http://www.geocities.com/stauffer_james/