Hi everyone!

I'm new to log4j and I'm having the following problem:

My application reads the properties file, but I get this:
*

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: register EventSource
*

Line codes are:

ClassLoader loader = Thread.currentThread().getContextClassLoader();

URL webPropsURL = loader.getResource("XXX.properties");

*PropertyConfigurator.configure( webPropsURL );*

In *PropertyConfigurator.configure( webPropsURL );* is where the exception
is fired.

My .properties file is like this:
*

log4j.rootCategory=DEBUG, A1

log4j.appender.A1=org.apache.log4j.nt.NTEventLogAppender

log4j.appender.A1.layout.ConversionPattern=%m%n

log4j.appender.A1.source=MSS EF
*

I have the NTEventLogAppender.dll placed correctly in system32 directory and
system32 is also in PATH.

¿Could anyone tell me what am I doing wrong?

Thanks a lot!
**