It loads it from the classpath so just ensure that it is in the applet
classpath.

On 3/21/07, Luciano <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi ! I'm testing log4j in web applets. And I'm having questions about
configuration files.

Which location (path) is used to read the configuration file on applets
? I'm thinking the file is being get from web server, is it ok ?

Well, how to setup some configuration on client without affecting web
server configuration ?

Regards.

Luciano

James Stauffer        http://www.geocities.com/stauffer_james/