hi wim,

i did not find any way to change the pattern, neither in the webstart nor in
the download version (with vigilog-1.3-SNAPSHOT.jar renamed to replace
vigilog-1.2.1.jar). but then i'm not sure if i realy have 1.3 working...
- how can i set the pattern?
- is there a way to see which version i am using?

best regards
patrick

ps: how is the executable searching the jars? i can delete vigilog-1.2.1.jar
but the executable is still starting up ?!?!?

Vigilog - an open source log file viewer: http://vigilog.sourceforge.net
Blog: http://www.jroller.com/page/Fester