Im using spring with the following config in the web.xml.

<context-param>
       <param-name>log4jConfigLocation</param-name>
       <param-value>/WEB-INF/log4j.xml</param-value>
   </context-param>

   <listener>

<listener-class>org.springframework.web.util.Log4jConfigListener</listener-class>
        </listener>

But I just tried commenting out that lot and putting the log4j.xml in
the class path. Same result.

On 5/23/07, James Stauffer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
The level setting should allow only WARN and higher logs to get to the
root logger even with additivity set to true.

James Stauffer        http://www.geocities.com/stauffer_james/