I for one don't understand what exactly you want to do.  What is "the
property" that you want to change?

On 6/12/07, Meryl Silverburgh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

I load log4j property using this a properties file:

        PropertyConfigurator.configure(Download.class
                                .getResource("log4j.properties"));

can you please tell me how can I change the property in the
PropertyConfigurator after I load it via a property file?

Thank you.

James Stauffer        http://www.geocities.com/stauffer_james/