Hi
Hopefully someone can help me.
I want to configure log4j from a properties file.
I am writing a little java application. I have several log4j
appenders and everything works well. However I want the option to
exit application if ANY of log4j configuration fails.
By default I am seeing a warning message from Log4j but application
continues to run...
Do you know of a property to set for log4j that application exits if
log4j properties are not correct?
OR should I attempt this programmicatally.

Rgds

Ed Howard