On Jul 5, 2007, at 3:06 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hi,

I wonder how can I get binaries for LogMF Companion.
All links available from page http://logging.apache.org/log4j/ companions/logmf/download.html are dead.

Any advice?

Thanks!

The links were to where logmf would be once it had passed a release vote on log4j-dev, however it seemed better to combine the logmf, logsf, rolling, filters and sound companions into one "extras" companions. RC1 for the "extras" companion is available at http:// people.apache.org/builds/logging/log4j/companions/extras/1.0. There will likely be a RC2 before a final release of the companion. Any feedback (on log4j-dev) would be greatly appreciated.