From: epsonic [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thu 7/5/2007 7:52 AM
To: log4j-user@logging.apache.org
Subject: UDPAppender in the Log4j.1.3

Hi,
I'm currently trying to use the Log4j UDPAppender in the version 1.3.
Here is my Appender configuration:
<appender name="UDP" class="org.apache.log4j.net.UDPAppender">

    </layout>
</appender>
After executing my application I'm geting the following error message:
Attempted to log with inactive appender named [UDP]

Thank you for help.