Hi there,
  I am using Chainsaw for my application !
  I have multiple local servers which dumped all logs to one Centralized Server
where I am using the Chainsaw to view all logs !
  The problem I am facing is that,  there are many people who wants to analyze
the Chainsaw logs with their own criteria so one Chainsaw installation wont
help !
  as only one person can play with that logs at any given time.
  Also chainsaw doesnt have facility to access it online

  the possible solution I can see is install chainsaw to mulitple machines and
individual can access seprately which is least desirable solution !
  I hope I am clear in explaining my problem !
  Please help me in this multi-point accessing issue !

  Thanks in advance

  Regards,

Building a website is a piece of cake.