Thanks for the answers, I guess from my point of view (limited I know), everything is great, so release it! :)

Thanks again,

Josh

On Oct 30, 2007, at 5:23 PM, Paul Smith wrote:

On 31/10/2007, at 4:10 AM, Joshua ChaitinPollak wrote:

Thank you Paul! Your updated snapshot worked like a charm. I've already integrated it into our build systems, and idea when jul- log4j-bridge and log4j-component will be released as non -SNAPSHOT versions?

Feedback from users that it is working well encourages us to go for a release. Having said that the bridge project is dependent on the log4j-component project so it really depends on when we can release component. Much of it depends on how busy we get. :)

From a Maven perspective, it looks like jul-log4j-bridge is in group 'org.apache.logging' and log4j and log4j-component are in group 'log4j'. Any chance of those getting synced up? I know thats just visual categorization, but its a bit funky.

This is an historical problem to deal with. I know maven allows artifacts to 'move'. All newer log4j modules have used the fully qualified group names, and I'm guessing at some stage log4j will move over.

Thanks for your feedback.

Paul

--
Joshua ChaitinPollak