What Logger does a receiver post its LoggingEvents to?  I can't find it
anywhere in the LoggerRepository and it's driving me crazy.  I'm getting all
the messages from the Receiver itself, but none of the messages that the
Receiver is bringing in.  I need to know what Logger to attach my Appender
to.

Thanks,
Matt