You can use per-instance loggers and name you loggers as...

private Logger logger;

JdbcFacade(String instanceNameQualifier) {
  this.logger = this.getClass().getName() + istanceNameQualifier;
}

instanceNameQualifier might be "A" or "B" or whether else you want it to be.

Jake

Robert Pepersack wrote:
Hello.

Thanks in advance for your help.

I'm running scheduled jobs, and they create their own instances of my JDBC
class.  For example, JobA creates a new JdbcFacadeA, and JobB creates its own
JdbcFacadeB.  I would like to log each job in its own log (easy).  But, I want
the output from JdbcFacadeA to go to the log for JobA, and I want the output
from JdbcFacadeB to go to JobB's log.  I'm using the log4j convention for
naming loggers, which uses the fully qualified class name.

How can I do this?

Thanks,

Robert Pepersack
Senior Lead Developer