Hello all,

I wrote a java application that processes xml files in a dir, and posts jms
messages in a queue.

I have the following requirement for logging:
Take logging level as one of the config parameters and do the logging
accordingly.
For example:  The log-level can be 0-(no logging), 1-(errors/warnings only),
2-(1+significant info included, like jms message picked, jms message
processed etc), 3-(2+message text included)

Can anybody please suggest a good way of achieving this? Should I use the
log4j standard logging levels, or define my own custome levels?

Thanks,
Pram