I'm looking at local documentation for LogFilePatternReciever and am
still confused on configuring it.

I have a log file with lines like:

  Jul 2, 2008 11:40:10 AM <<fully-qualified-class-name>> <clinit> INFO:
Setting debug level to INFO
  Jul 2, 2008 11:40:10 AM <<fully-qualified-class-name>>
addDefaultProperty
  WARNING: nas.nfdc.ascii.basedir default already set by:
<<file-with-path>> which probably means it's being
    defined twice, which isbad!!

(I've blanked out fully-qualified-class-name and file-with-path, just
to make sure I'm not releasing anything I'm not supposed to)

So I have a receiver config:

  <log4j:configuration xmlns:log4j="http://jakarta.apache.org/log4j/";
debug="true">
  <plugin name="fileReceiver"
class="org.apache.log4j.varia.LogFilePatternReceiver">
  <param name="fileURL" value="file:/devel/scengen/dshriver/ATMM.log"/>
  <param name="timestampFormat" value="mmm dd, yyyy II:MM:SS p"/>
  <param name="logFormat" value="TIMESTAMP CLASS * LEVEL: MESSAGE"/>
  <param name="name" value="testLog"/>
  <param name="tailing" value="true"/>
  </plugin>

  <root>
  <level value="debug"/>
  </root>
  </log4j:configuration>

When I ask chainsaw to load this file a dialog pops up saying "Loaded 0
events." (even though the file pointed to in the config file by fileURL
has multiple lines in it (the two at top are some example lines from
it)).

I suspect my timestampFormat is off, I've tried tweaking it several
times (modeling it after 'C's time notation) but still get nothing
loaded in by chainsaw.