Amgad Mohamed skrev  den 06-08-2008 16:08:
Hi,

            Does anybody know how to get a thread dump for the JVM. I'm
developing my application under oracle application server and java 1.4 and I
need a thread dump to trace logging problem.
That is a JVM facility. For Unixbased systems this is often done by sending a signal to the JVM using the "kill" command.

--
 Thorbjørn Ravn Andersen          "... plus... Tubular Bells!"