On Sep 9, 2008, at 4:26 AM, Reul, Q. H. wrote:

Hi,

I have added the jar file to my manifest before making a jar of my application. I then tried to use the resulting Jar file but I get the following error.

P:\eclipse\workshop\OntologyAlignment>java -jar KOSAlign.jar parameters.txt Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/log4j/LogM anager
       at org.abdn.align.Aligner.<clinit>(Aligner.java:42)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.log4j.LogManager
       ... 1 more

The entry in the manifest is as follow:
Class-Path: lib/log4j-1.2.15.jar lib/owlapi-bin.jar lib/SKOS2OWL.jar lib/FaCTpp-JavaAPI-v1.1.11.jar lib/FaCTpp-OWLAPI-v1.1.11.jar lib/ secondstring.jar

Does anyone know what could cause the problem?

Regards,

Quentin

There appears to be a stray blank in the class name "LogM anager" at least in the stack trace as copied here. What is at line 42 of Aligner.java and is there any chance that the class name got mangled.