Hi all,

I use standard static code to include the log4j configuration:

static {
   PropertyConfigurator.configure("file"));
}

But this code is not always executed, depending on if the class in which this is included particpates in execution. But if I add this statment to other classes too, I sooner or later get double-messages as two classes with this statement are used. Then I need to manually remove the code in one of them to achieve proper logging.

How this is done right? I just want to have this configuration stated once and applicable to the whole project.

Thanks for help!
Sebastian