On Wed, 19 Nov 2008 21:24:41 -0800 (PST)
 manish_goyal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

I have placed ojdbc14.jar and classes12.jar file in class path. But still i
am getting the same error.

Well, you would place one or the other in the classpath, not both...  The latter is for Oracle 8i and the former is for Oracle 9i (or maybe greater).  I doubt that you'll get a ClassNotFoundException with either of these jars in the classpath.  In any case, verify that the name of the Oracle driver you have configured in your Log4j config is correct.  Make sure it matches up with an existing class in one of the two Oracle drivers you are using.

Jake

Please solve this problem.

Regards,
Manish