Hi,

This doesn't happen often but twice in production I have had a service hang
due to this issue. I have written an appender which publishes messages out
over tibco rendezvous. Occasionally there will be a Tibrv problem and this
will throw an exception. In this case I try to use LogLog to log the error.
I believe this shouldn't be calling any appenders but twice it seems to have
done so. LogLog seems to be calling my own appender which results in
recursion and the logging below. This quickly kills my app. Note that most
of the time when there is a Tibrv error this doesn't happen. Some kind of
weird threading/timing issue?

Any ideas?

2008-12-06 17:17:42,329 ERROR [STDERR:London-Receiver] log4j:ERROR
TibcoRvLogger.print: cannot send message:
TibrvException[error=21,message=Not connected to daemon]

2008-12-06 17:17:42,329 ERROR [STDERR:London-Receiver] log4j:ERROR
TibcoRvLogger.print: cannot send message:
TibrvException[error=21,message=Not connected to daemon]log4j:ERROR