Either you strongly restrict the level of your root logger (e.g. ERROR) and
declare a logger for your own classes with DEBUG level:

    <logger name="my.company" additivity="false">
        <level value="DEBUG"/>
        .... (appender-refs)
    </logger>
    <root>
        <level value="ERROR"/>
        .... (appender-refs)
    </root>

Or you go the other way round, you restrict the library loggers strongly and
configure the root logger to DEBUG:

    <logger name="org.springframework" additivity="false">
        <level value="WARN"/>
        .... (appender-refs)
    </logger>

    <logger name="org.hibernate" additivity="false">
        <level value="ERROR"/>
        .... (appender-refs)
    </logger>

    <logger name="org.hibernate" additivity="false">
        <level value="info"/>
        .... (appender-refs)
    </logger>

    <logger name="org" additivity="false">