Hi !

I already asked this question once, but there were no answers then, I hope there will be one now... I have several classes which need to use logger. Theretically I could instantiate it in each class, but problem is that this message must also be used in some other module (log must be displayed in my swing applciation). So I wanted to create Util class which will a) write into log b) send info to swing application. Problem is that when I do that, I get that log message was created in this Util class. I need to know name and line of class that called this Util class, how could this be done? Is there possibility to do that?

Take care,
Andy