From: Mortal [mailto:vladimir.riadche...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 16, 2009 4:48 AM
To: log4j-user@logging.apache.org
Subject: log4j lock application

Hello.
I have one application which use log4j. This application start as external
process - another application which also use log4j.
When second application print several lines of log information (on console)
this application blocks on log4j.info method.
This application will blocked until kill first application. When first killed -
second alive and continue working.
In the same time first application succesfully run another external
applications which also use log4j but output less information on console.
I can't understand this behaviour. How make working with log4j 2 applications
in this configuration?
If remove log4j from both app all work perfectly....