Hi Matt,
Well what I wanted to to is to have a class like my LogFile.java file where
I define everything I need for the logfile. And as you can see I also have
done a method called logError(String message) which I call and make 2 info
logging and then an error logging. So I don't need all time to rewrite 3
lines or more everytime I want to log something.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Best regards,
Dany