Hi All,

I've attached my part of log4j.xml file below, Can any one explain me
what does that debug="false" mean in first line below?

<log4j: configuration xmlns:log4j="http://jakarta.apache.org/log4j/";
debug="false">

   <!-- ================================= -->

   <!-- Preserve messages in a local file -->

   <!-- ================================= -->

   <!-- A time/date based rolling appender -->

   <appender name="FILE"
class="org.jboss.logging.appender.DailyRollingFileAppender">

      <errorHandler
class="org.jboss.logging.util.OnlyOnceErrorHandler"/>

      <param name="File" value="${jboss.server.log.dir}/server.log"/>

      <param name="Append" value="false"/>

      <!-- Rollover at midnight each day -->

      <param name="DatePattern" value="'.'yyyy-MM-dd"/>

      <!-- Rollover at the top of each hour

      <param name="DatePattern" value="'.'yyyy-MM-dd-HH"/>

      -->

         <!-- The default pattern: Date Priority [Category] Message\n
-->

         <param name="ConversionPattern" value="%d %-5p [%c] %m%n"/>

         <!-- The full pattern: Date MS Priority [Category] (Thread:NDC)
Message\n

         <param name="ConversionPattern" value="%d %-5r %-5p [%c]
(%t:%x) %m%n"/>

          -->

      </layout>

   </appender>

:

:

:

:

:

:

Thanks & Regards,

Balaji

KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, Amsterdam.

Mob - +31 645209010

information, services and offers, please visit our web site:
e-mail, and delete this message.<br><br>Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij NV
(KLM), its subsidiaries and/or its employees shall not be liable for the
incorrect or incomplete transmission of this e-mail or any attachments, nor
responsible for any delay in receipt.<br>Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij
N.V. (also known as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines) is registered in Amstelveen, The
Netherlands, with registered number  3014286