From: Vijayakumar [mailto:vijaya.ku...@works.gov.bh]
Sent: Tuesday, April 27, 2010 9:38 AM
To: log4j-user@logging.apache.org
Subject: Problem with linux

Hi There,
I try to use log4j in my application, here is my property file

log4j.appender.stdout.Target=System.out
log4j.appender.stdout.layout.ConversionPattern=%d{ABSOLUTE} %5p %c{1}:%L
- %m%n
log4j.rootLogger=debug, stdout

I see all INFO and DEBUG messages in local windows system, while I move
my application to linux system I see only the very first line of the log
message, rest of the line are not displayed.
What might be the problem, kindly help me out.
Regards,
Viajay

________________________________

DISCLAIMER
*******************
This e-mail message and any file(s) transmitted with it are solely for
the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential, privileged or
copyright information. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify the sender immediately and delete this message and any
attachments from your system. Any views expressed in this message are
those of the individual sender. Ministry of Works (MOW), or any other
related subsidiary, entities or a person does not accept liability for
any damage caused by this e-mail. Internet communication cannot be
guaranteed to be timely, secure, error or virus free. The sender does
not accept liability for any errors or omissions
*This e-mail and any attachments may contain content protected
under federal law and is also confidential and proprietary in nature.
If you received this message in error, please notify the sender
immediately and delete the original and destroy all copies of the
message and any attachments. Any other use of this e-mail by you
including retaining, using, copying, distributing, or otherwise
disclosing this information in any manner is prohibited.